Head of Food & Beverage Jobs
Join us at The Habit as we search for a passionate and visionary Head of Food & Beverage Jobs! Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will have the exciting opportunity to shape our culinary future. Working alongside our talented culinary team, suppliers, and key stakeholders, you will drive the development of innovative food and beverage products that will wow our customers. Head of Food & Beverage Jobs
As the gatekeeper of our delectable offerings, you will be the mastermind behind our future menu. We are looking for someone who can effortlessly switch between strategic planning and day-to-day execution to help us achieve our long-term brand goals and flawlessly introduce new mouthwatering creations. Head of Food & Beverage Jobs
Head of Food & Beverage Jobs details
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- In line with the brand vision and market research, the primary goal is to create a pipeline of new menu items and enhance/ optimize existing ones. Balancing innovation, creativity, quality, food safety, and operational efficiency is of utmost importance. Head of Food & Beverage Jobs
- Additionally, the responsibility includes managing the product development budget, timelines, and resources to ensure timely delivery within the set budget.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers, vendors, and partners play a vital role in sourcing high-quality ingredients, equipment, and materials for new product development while ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams, including operations, finance, and supply chain, guarantees a seamless integration of new products into the restaurant’s operations, marketing campaigns, and financial plans.
- ER Travel Nurse Jobs 2023
Key Capability & Skills:
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Preferred: Comprehensive retail/restaurant operations knowledge.
- Knowledge in food safety, HACCP, and sanitation. Project management expertise, including leading-edge inspiration and innovation.
- Broad business acumen and commercial expertise, including a detailed understanding of restaurant P&L statements and reports. Strong interpersonal skills. Self-starter committed to timeliness.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in challenging situations. Strategic communication skills to influence at all levels. Excellent problem solver.
- Outstanding coaching and mentoring skills. Strong analytic skills and attention to detail. Head of Food & Beverage Jobs
At Yum! Brands and The Habit Restaurants, LLC, we hold a core value of Believing in ALL People. This means recognizing the inherent value in every individual and empowering them to reach their full potential. As proud equal opportunity employers, we are dedicated to equity, inclusion, and belonging across all dimensions of diversity.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other protected characteristic. We are committed to working with applicants who have disabilities or special needs and providing reasonable accommodations.
US Job Seekers/Employees – “Know Your Rights” poster, supplement, and Pay Transparency Policy Statement: Click here. Employment eligibility in the U.S. required; no visa sponsorship. Head of Food & Beverage Jobs
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation per year
- Additional sick days
- Up to 10 Paid Holidays + 1 Floating holiday
- Company-provided Recharge Days
- Flexible Hybrid Work Environment
- Competitive bonus program
- Recognition-based culture
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventative care starting on Day 1
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program available to all employees and their dependents
- Bereavement time off
- Onsite gym featuring brand new equipment and a variety of fitness classes
- 401(k) benefit plan with a generous 6% matching contribution
- Up to 2 Paid Volunteer Days to support non-profit or charitable organizations that matter to you
- Access to LinkedIn Learning for continuous professional growth
- Please note: The job description is not exhaustive, and additional duties may be assigned as required.
WHO WE ARE?
- Hospitality, Attitude, Be Your Best, Integrity, and Teamwork
- People-first culture since 1969
- Embracing uniqueness through One Habit, One Heart
Quality Burgers, Fresh Flavors:
- Fast-casual burger-centric concept
- Fresh, cooked-to-order chargrilled burgers
- Handcrafted sandwiches with USDA choice tenderloin beef, grilled chicken, and sushi-grade Ahi tuna
- Complemented by fresh-cut salads, sides, and shakes
- Voted “best tasting burger in America” in a consumer magazine survey
How To Apply?
- For Apply click on below button.