Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Jobs 2023
This page serves as a source of information for Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Jobs 2023. IHRA functions as an autonomous health regulatory body with a primary focus on introducing and ensuring quality assurance in healthcare services. The details of these career opportunities can be accessed on the IHRA website at www.ihra.gov.pk.
Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Jobs 2023 details
|Department||Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority|
|Qualification||Primary, Middle, Matric, and Intermediate|
|Posted Date||August 18, 2023|
|Closing Date||September 10, 2023|
|Visit Our YouTube Channel||Subscribe Now|
|Video Guide||Click Here|
Position Name Of Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory
- Assistant MIS
- Software Developer Net Core
- Software Developer PhP
- Pakistan Army EME 303 Spares Depot Jobs in Lahore
Eligibility Criteria for Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory
Vacancies for Software Developer (NET Core, PHP) and Assistant MIS. Temporary consultancy required for 89 days. Eligibility criteria and job descriptions on IHRA website. Government employees can also apply for Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Jobs 2023.
How To Apply for Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory?
- To apply, visit www.ihra.gov.pk to download the Application Form and Job Descriptions.
- Once completed, submit the applications, along with attested copies of supporting documents, to the Deputy Director HR & Admin at the Isamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority, located on the 2nd Floor of the DMLC Building, PRCS Sufi Tabassum Road, H-8/2, Islamabad.
- The deadline for submission is 31st July 2023.