Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023
The Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023 has officially declared new employment opportunities. To ensure our visitors stay informed, we have created this dedicated page to provide vacancy notices for the recent and upcoming Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs in 2023.
The Punjab Board of Revenue presents employment opportunities with competitive salary packages. We extend careers to individuals domiciled in Punjab while also reserving quotas for Females, Minorities, and Special Persons. Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023
Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023 details
|Board of Revenue Punjab
|August 20, 2023
|September 8, 2023
|Visit Our YouTube Channel
Position Name Of Board of Revenue
- Communication Associate
- Software Developer
- Network Administrator
- M&E Associate
- Land Revenue Specialist
- Land Administration Specialist
- IT Specialist
- Internal Auditor
- Database & Network Specialist
- Community Engagement Associate
- Accounts Clerk And Store Keeper Jobs In Qatar
Eligibility Criteria for Board of Revenue
Discover Punjab Revenue Department Jobs 2023 in BOR Projects Implementation Units for “Punjab Urban Land Record Systems Enhancement (PULSE)” and “Punjab Land Records Authority”. Multiple positions available. Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023
If you hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, we invite you to apply for these vacancies before the closing date. Applications can be submitted through the Punjab Online Job Portal.
Find complete eligibility criteria on the Punjab Job Portal at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. Open the portal for job descriptions and terms & conditions.
Advertisement of Board of Revenue
How To Apply for Board of Revenue?
- If you meet the requirements, submit your application online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Please note that applications sent via email or hard copies will not be considered.
- The Punjab Job Portal will be accepting online applications until the 23rd of July 2023.
- Government or Semi-Government employees should seek permission from their department head before applying.